Building Apps With Angular
A TOC of several apps we'll build to understand the Angular framework
is a developer, technical writer, and a (former) designer.
This article is a table of contents for several articles.
Each article that’s listed here is a tutorial on how to build an Angular app.
The tutorials are listed in order of difficulty: from simple and easy, to hard and complex.
Each article’s name describes the app we’ll be building in that article.
Let’s get started!
Building Apps With Angular: TOC
This is the list of apps we will be building:
- Building A Minimal Angular app
- Build a Table With A Dynamic Border in Angular
- Build A Simple About Me Page In Angular
Details About The Angular Apps We’ll Build
What follows is an overview of Angular concepts and techniques we’ll cover in each of the apps we’ll build.
1. Build A Minimal Angular App
In the Build A Minimal Angular app tutorial, we’ll build the smallest possible Angular app, using the
--minimal flag with the
ng new command.
2. Build A Table With A Dynamic Border In Angular
In the tutorial titled Build a Table With A Dynamic Border in Angular, we’ll discuss:
- The structure of a component in Angular
- Property binding in Angular
- Event binding in Angular
- Template interpolation in Angular
- Services in Angular
- Routing in Angular
3. Build A Simple About Me Page In Angular
In the tutorial titled Build A Simple About Me Page In Angular, we’ll cover: