- You're worth what you say you're worth (11 Jan 2019)
Pricing your services is a sensitive topic for freelancers and solopreneurs out there. In this article we discuss how to raise price and still keep your clients.
- What is internet marketing (11 Jan 2019)
In this article we'll go over the basics of internet marketing: what it is, why learn about it, and what it can get you.
- Make your business your business (11 Jan 2019)
Being a solopreneur is hard, and in this day and age of information overload, it's easy to lose track of the one thing that matters: your business, why you started, and where it's going.
- Getting Started Working At PeoplePerHour.com in 2019 (09 Dec 2018)
It's good to have choices, and there are plenty of choices of freelancing platforms online. Here's how to get started with PeoplePerHour.com.
- 5 Reasons Why You Must Have an Ongoing Freelancing Gig (09 Dec 2018)
You've probably heard the term gig economy. In this article we'll discuss why it's good to have a side-gig of your own, and why it's even better if it's ongoing.
- Using 5000 LinkedIn Connections To Promote A Brand New Blog (Part 1) (15 Nov 2018)
In this article, I tried to use a LinkedIn account with 5000 connections to share a tutorial from this website and see the result. It worked out differently from what I expected.
- 10 Ways to Stay Motivated And Productive As A Side Hustler (14 Nov 2018)
This post gives you some practical advice on how to stay productive and healthy when you're burning the candle on both sides.
- 135-plus Amazing Side Hustle Quotes to Get You Into The Zone (12 Nov 2018)
Whatever we're striving for in life, we're bound to hit a rough patch here and there. Here are 135+ side hustle quotes to help you overcome bottlenecks and get you into the zone.