React from Scratch
An overview of the article series to learn React from scratch, geared towards beginners
By: Ajdin Imsirovic 18 January 2022
The React from Scratch series of articles is a very fun and approachable way to learn React.
All the articles are actually just some free samples from the book React from Scratch.
This here is just an overview of what we’re learning in React from Scratch. Feel free to bookmark this page, as it contains all the relevant links in a single page.
Notice: There are also some additional resources under the TOC below.
Table of contents
- Building the simplest possible React app
- Serving React from a CDN and running it without a build step
- Build a create-react-app starter app
- React props basics, practical examples
- Build a Bootstrap layout in React
- Adding icons to a React layout
- Moving from ES5 to ES6 functions in React
- Looping over data in React
- Beginner-level tips and tricks in React
- Class-based components, functional components, and React hooks
- Build a todo app in React, with hooks and functional components
- Rebuild a todo app using create-react-app
- Request access to the Codingexercises discord channel.
- Sign up to our newsletter and stay informed on the all the updates.